- www.faw.cymru/en/ – Website of the FAW
- www.wpl.cymru/ – The Welsh Premier League Website
- www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/cardiffanddistrictafl – Website of the Cardiff and District League
- www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/taffelyrhymneyvalley/ – Taff Ely Rhymney Valley League Website
- www.premierleague.com/ – The Premier League Website
- www.uk-sands.org – UK National Sands website
- www.cardiff-sands.co.uk – Cardiff and Newport SANDS – Local SANDS group website – includes details of local support and events.
- www.babyloss-awareness.org – The Babyloss website provides information and support online for anyone affected by the death of a baby during pregnancy, at birth, or shortly afterwards.
- www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk – Support and information for those who have suffered the loss of a pregnancy before 24 weeks.
- www.crusebereavementcare.org.uk – Offers information and support to anyone who has been affected by a death
- www.arc-uk.org – A national charity that provides non-directive support and information to parents throughout the antenatal testing process, to help parents arrive at the most appropriate decision for them if testing reveals that there is a risk of their baby being born with an abnormality.
- www.tcf.org.uk – A nationwide self-help organisation of parents whose child of any age has died from any cause
- www.childbereavement.org.uk – Cares for bereaved parents
- www.tommys.org – Tommy’s funds research into and providing information on the causes and prevention of miscarriage, premature birth and stillbirth.
- www.counselling-directory.org.uk/bereavement.html -A confidential service that encourages those in need to seek help and to connect individuals with qualified counsellors in the UK. The site contains information on the common reasons people turn to counselling, as well as articles, news, and events. To ensure the professionalism of our website, all counsellors have provided us with qualifications and insurance cover or proof of membership with a professional body.